Yale University Personal Wellness (EAP program provided by Optum) or call 866-416-6586
Yale’s Personal Wellness Signature Benefits provides benefit eligible staff, faculty, post-doctoral associates, and their household members access to confidential counseling support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Confidential support offered 24/7 offered for issues such as, but not limited to: stress and anxiety management, workplace issues, grief and loss, changes in family relationships, living with chronic conditions, and child and eldercare resources and support
- Six free sessions with a licensed clinician offered per individual issue (face-to-face or virtual)
- You do not need to be enrolled in Yale University medical plans to be eligible for this Signature Benefit
- Book an appointment with the on-site counselor, Dr. Amy Sceery
Additional resources include:
- Capture your mood, or manage stressful situations using the new Self-care app.
- Talkspace helps you engage with a licensed therapist, 24/7, via text, voice, or virtual video message. Call 866-416-6586 to obtain an authorization code prior to registering (first visit only)