Are you interested in learning more about how to adopt a plant-based diet? Join a virtual session with Yale Health’s Registered Dietitian, Alisa Scherban, who will help guide you by explaining:
• the health benefits of plant-based eating
• the differences between various plant-based diets
• how to meet your protein needs with plant foods
• other importance vitamin and minerals that you need
• shopping and cooking tips to make plant-based eating work for you
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Open to all Yale affiliates.