1. What is Renew?
Renew is a program to reinvigorate your mind and body, clarify purpose, and strengthen relationships. It offers strategies for all aspects of well-being – physical, mental, social, and emotional.
2. Interest Areas:
Choose from 30+ Renew activities in 4 interest areas:
- Boost Happiness
- Create Calm
- Sharpen Focus
- Increase Energy.
Explore and experiment, or practice favorites to build new habits.
- Aim for 1 activity a day.
- Choose activities that matter most to you.
3. Tracking progress
- Reveal a portion of a serene scene each time you record activities.
- Aim for 1 completed scene every week, with a maximum of two.
- Your 4-week program goal is to complete 4 scenes.
4. Participation in a Duo (optional)
- A Duo includes 2 people — you and another participant
- A Duo starts the day after someone accepts your invitation
- The goal is to complete a Duo illustration together — with each person contributing 5 activities
You can be part of 1 or 2 Duos at a time.
5. Who can participate?
Active faculty, students, and staff. Whether this opportunity prompts a refresh of current habits or launches you on a brand-new wellness journey, Renew is beneficial for all ages and abilities. The program offers step-by-step guidance for everyday practices that contribute to physical, emotional, and social well-being.
6. Can I backlog?
Yes. If you miss a day or 2, no worries — just record the activity at your next login. Aim to record 1 activity a day, 5 days a week, with an upper limit of 2 activities a day, 7 days a week.
7. Is there a mobile app?
Log activity, view your journey, and track progress with friends — right from the palm of your hand. The Renew app automatically syncs with your online account.
8. Will there be prizes for participating?
Although Renew is not a competition, there will be some incentives offered throughout the program.