Digital + Workshops (formerly referred to as “Meetings”)
- Access to weekly group workshops virtually or in local community “studios”
- Group workshops include a private weigh-in and last 30-45 minutes (at studios only)
- Guidance from a coach who’s lost weight with Weight Watchers on how to follow the SmartPoints® system
- Guides, books, recipes and access to a suite of digital and mobile tools including the 24/7 Expert Chat feature with a Weight Watchers coach and Connect, an exclusive, members-only social media tool
Digital + Workshops Cost
The subsidized monthly cost for this program option is $20.35 ($19.11 plus tax), a savings of over 50% off the regular membership price. Active, benefit-eligible Yale faculty, staff and Postdoc Associates and their spouses and domestic partners are eligibile to take advantage of this special pricing. Since this is an employee benefit, retirees are not eligible for the subsidy.
Can I join WW even if I don’t want to lose weight?
Yes! If you’re looking to maintain your weight, move more, shift your mindset- or all of the above!- WW will provide you guidance on how to build healthy habits through exclouse content and science-backed solutions.
Please note that members who have a starting weight that is classifed by the WHO as underweight (a BMI below 18.5) can only join to develop healthy habits.
Other Requirements for Becoming a WW Workshop Member:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Not be pregnant.
- Not have an active medical diagnosis of bulimia nervosa or anorexia nervosa.
Accessing Your Virutal Monthly Pass
Once you enroll and register, you will receive an email confirmation with your Monthly Pass. You can access your Monthly Pass on the WW mobile app and website by:
- For iPhone - iPad: From the My Day screen, tap the Profile icon (top right), then My Monthly Pass Card under Resources.
- Android: Tap the Profile icon (bottom right next to Connect), then My Monthly Pass Card under Resources.
- Computer: From the My Day screen, select your Account in the top-right corner, then Settings, then Account & Billing, and enter your password, then select Plan Enrolled-Monthly Pass, which will display with the option to print.
You can use your Monthly Pass at any WW studio in the community.