Explore emerging research that shows how access to and spending time in green spaces can reduce stress, enhance health and well-being, and even boost creativity and performance.
During this interactive session you will:
- Discover and experience the benefits of spending time outdoors
- Learn strategies to provide access to green spaces at home and work
- Walk away with tools and ideas to bring green space into your working day
NOTE: This presentation is being held on Zoom. Participants will receive a link to join prior to the presentation.
This session will be facilitated by:
- Lisa Kimmel, Director, Being Well at Yale
- Amber Garrard, Director, Office of Sustainability